Daimon operates strongly in the regulation of the Brazilian electric sector, developing works in consultancy, specialized studies and research & development (R&D) projects.
- On the 2º cycle of Periodic Tariff Review (2007 to 2010), Daimon worked for 41 of the 64 Distribution Companies.
- On the 3º cycle of Periodic Tariff Review (2011 to 2014), Daimon is working to 40 Distribution Companies.
- It was one of the Executing Entities of the Project of Strategic R&D of Tariff Structure (2009 to 2011), developed under the management of the Institute ABRADEE of Energy, on a project cooperated with the participation of 30 distributors having ELEKTRO leading the project entity.
- Operated as consultant of ABRADEE in the Public Hearing 120/2010 of ANEEL, relative to the review of methodology for calculation of the Rates (Tariff Structure) for the 3º cycle of Tariff Revisions (3CRTP) from 2011 to 2014.
- Operated as consultant of ABRADEE in the Public Hearing 046/2010 of ANEEL, relative to the review of methodology of establishment of limits for the indicators of continuity (DEC, FEC, DIC, FIC, DMIC).
- Operated as consultant of several Companies/Groups and provided technical support in meetings of ABRADEE to AP 025/2011, relative to the review of methodology of calculation of Regulatory Technical Losses for the 3º cycle of Tariff Revisions (3º Ciclo de Revisões Tarifárias - 3CRTP), from 2011 to 2014.